Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hiatus of Undetermined Length.

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. Things in my life have gotten hectic what with two jobs and the holidays coming up. Plus I must admit that I have lost interest in blogging random recipes; I think it was more fun for me to do The Toll House Experiment because there was a clearly defined goal (making every recipe in the recipe book within a year).

So, until further notice, this blog is on hiatus. Sorry, guys. Maybe I'll come back and start blogging here again, or perhaps I'll find a recipe book to blog about like I did with The Toll House Experiment and start a new blog altogether. But for now I've simply lost interest and become too busy to keep up with this particular blog.

Stay sweet,

~Jesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment